The Line-Up: Leather Block Heel Booties


How are you doing ladies?

This is going to be one of my favorite posts ever. Today, you are meeting my loves. Black booties are so darn essential in every closet; reason being, you can dress them up or down, you can achieve a simple or bold look, you can wear them to work or on night outs. I, however, being the noob high-heel walker that I am, cannot for the life of me prance around in stilettos, let alone run in them (I have insane respect for you ladies who can). 

Long story short? Block heel booties are the answers to every girls' prayers.

Zara Booties

zaraboots
Zara Simple Ankle Boots
1. Zara Ankle Boots, $109
Can you tell these are my go-to boots? I apologize for the dirt and scratches. I actually did wipe them down before taking a picture of them, honest. The heel is 1.5 inches high. Initially, it did take some getting used to, but now they are so comfortable to wear all day. The best feature of these boots are the large silver zippers that make it look very moto-chic, and THERE IS (FAKE) FUR INSIDE.




Nameless Boots

Chunkheelboots
Block Heel Boots

2. Nameless Boots
These boots were actually gifted to my mom by a family friend. All I know about it is that it was from the states. These are relatively easy to walk in, but I tried wearing it shopping once, and towards the end of the shopping trip, I plopped down on every seat in sight. The heel is 2 inches. The neck of the boot rises above the ankle, and hugs to your legs, giving a classic look, ideal to be paired with trench coats.




New Look Champ Grunge Chunky Heeled Ankle Boots

New_look_champ_chunky_heeled_ankle_boots
New Look Champ

3. New Look Champ Black Zip Detail Chunky Heeled Ankle Boots, $55
I bought these boots off ASOS the moment I laid eyes on them. They are about 2.5 inches high. However, because there's the platform at the front of the shoes, you have the extra boost of being tall, without the discomfort that seemingly multiplies per every heel inch added. Its best features are undoubtedly the tract in the sole, making these babies ideal for light snow. Or even heavy, depending on how determined you are to not sacrifice looking good in the darkest depths of winter.

Jeffrey Campbell "IBIADDA"

Jeffrey Campbell IBIADDA

4. Jeffrey Campbell "IBIADDA", $99 (sale)
For some strange reason I can't find the official name of the boots. I bought these from Little Burgundy's but they give boots a different name from the designers. If anyone knows, please leave me a comment and I'll change it. Chelsea + Block Heel + Jeffrey Campbell, can I say perfection? Again, these heels are about 2.5 inches high, but there's a slight platform at the front that mitigates the difficulty of treading with height. The best part of these boots is it's pointed toe. 


Jeffrey Campbell Everly

Jeffrey Campbell Everly
5. Jeffrey Campbell Everly, $200
Last, but definitely not least, the Everly. From it's name to it's look, every detail emanates and embodies pure perfection. The heel is about 1 inch, and obviously barely noticeable. These are perfect from spring through to fall. These boots speak for themselves. I bought these from Urban Outfitters. If you're from Canada, I don't recommend it. You pay a hefty fortune for currency change, taxes, and customs. These shoes robbed me of my finances and my heart, but it was worth every single penney.





Wish List

I have a few recommendations for any fashionistas who are able to afford them. 
Warning: You WILL fall in love. 


1. Senso Blake Boot, $245
You can find these at Capezio if you are in Canada. Otherwise, you can purchase these directly from the designer's online store. In fact, check out all of Senso's shoes in your leisure.








2. Alexander Wang Kori, $625
This shoe is the ultimate showstopper - and showstopping comes at price. To those fortunate souls who own one, I am insanely jealous of you. If you're Canadian, these can be bought at Jonathan+Olivia, along with other Alexander Wang shoes. 







And that concludes my second post. Hope you took away something useful from this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-61034250-1